- BADAN BERKANUN
Friday, April 12, 2013
JAWATAN KOSONG PERBADANAN NASIONAL BHD – [28 APRIL & 11 MEI 2013]
Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (PNS), is the lead agency entrusted by the government to promote the development of franchise industry in the country. In line with our future plans, we invite highly dedicated and motivated individuals to fill the following position:
1. CREDIT MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE - Closing Date:11 Mау 2013
- Manage and monitor the implementation of policies, strategies for financing disbursement.
- Identify and analyse risk exposures before financing disbursement.
- Prepare Funds Requisition Form (FRF), review on documentation submitted by customer, vendor, supplier, franchisor, etc prior to financing disbursement.
- To conduct pre-disbursement site visit for verification of business status prior to financing disbursement.
- Prepare and coordinate the department’s monthly reporting to the management related to disbursement of fund.
- Attend to written complaint and other correspondence with Ministry, Business partners, etc. assigned by Head of Department.
- Perform cross departmental tasks and work with the relevant committees, managers, executives and/or consultants to achieve the objectives set out by the company.
- Assist the Section head, Head of Department and/or Head of Division with any other responsibilities and tasks assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking/Business Studies.
- Between 1 - 5 year(s) experience in related field.
- Applicants should have some legal background.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
2. RECEPTIONIST - Closing Date : 28 April 2013
- Answer, screen and direct telephone calls.
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide information to callers.
- Greet guest entering the building.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take messages when required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum qualification Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM).
- Minimum 1 year working experience in related field.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Good computer and MS office skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Basic knowledge of PABX and related system.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their details of personal particulars, qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and contact telephone number together with a recent passport sized photograph (n.r) .
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Bumiputeras are encouraged to apply)