- BADAN BERKANUN
Friday, April 19, 2013
JOB VACANCY AT PROTON EDAR SDN BHD [18 MAY 2013]
In line with the company's expansion plan, we invite suitable applicants with committed, dynamic, responsible and self-motivated individuals to fulfill the following position:
1. CUSTOMER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE / CUSTOMER RELATIONS ASSISTANT
Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu
- Act as liaison officer on behalf of Proton Edar to serve customer with humble, caring and confident manner.
- The incumbent is expected to manage customer feedback's in the most tactful & timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Possess dynamic and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in spoken and written English & Bahasa.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- 39 Full-Time position(s) available nationwide.
2. MANAGER, HR OPERATIONS - PROTON EDAR SDN BHD
(Selangor - Shah Alam)
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource & Administration functions including manpower planning, recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, payroll administration and performance management.
- Responsible for the review, development and implementation of systems, procedures and processes to improve the operational efficiency of the HR Department and ensure compliance to Group policies and practices
- Be engaged in human resources planning and develop strategy to achieve the short-term and long-term targets
- Work on employee relation activities and to facilitate on-going communication across all levels and to promote employee engagement;
- Drive and participate in key HR projects, Corporate-wide projects / initiatives and make recommendation and suggestions for improvement
- Working closely with Group HR to ensure consistency in designing and executing HR programs and initiatives to achieve synergy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experienced in the related field is required
- Good Team player with a hands-on approach and positive working attitude
- High level of ethics and confidentiality
- With can-do attitude, multi-tasking, proactive, able to work independently with minimum supervision, organized with good analytical skills
- Good spoken and written English. Able to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage.
Closing Date: 15 and 18 May 2013